350mg Skin Restoring Phytoceramides Supplement with Lipowheat 30 Capsules
As Seen on Dr. Oz: Dr. Oz recommends trying this for enhanced skin rejuvenation. He recommends taking 350mg per day for 4 weeks. This supplement contains 4 week’s worth of capsules at a 350mg per capsule dose. These are plant derived.
What are Phytoceramides?
For generations, Asian cultures diets have been rich in plant-derived ceramides and been recognized for their ability to promote healthy, youthful skin, which is why many leading cosmetic products contain theses unique plant lipids today!
Additionally a large array of scientific research also shows that orally ingested plant ceramides can rehydrate, revive, and reinvigorate damaged and aging skin!
Why Take PhytoCeramides Pills Seen on Dr Oz
- These are the same ceramides in which young skin gets its youthful full and plump appearance
- Has been used for centuries as a natural moisturizer in Asia
- Because you don't get enough of them in your diet, a supplement containg Ceramides can help
- Plant Derived
Life Extension PhytoCeramides Supplement Benefits
- Restore Ceramide levels in Skin
- Rehydrate Damaged & Ageing Skin
- Natural Moisturizer
- 1 Month Supply 350mg per Capsule
- FDA Approved
- Clinical Trials and Studies
Life Extension PhytoCeramides Dosing Directions
Take one (1) liquid capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Life Extension PhytoCeramides Side Effects
Contain Gluten, please consult with a Physician if you have any sort of gluten intolerance or allergy or think you may have one!
Life Extension PhytoCeramides Ingredients
Lipowheat wheat (Triticum vulgare) oil extract (non-GMO) (providing glycolipids, ceramides and glycosylceramides)
Where can I Buy Phytoceramides?
You can purchase them at My Supplement Store now!
Questions on Life Extension Skin Restoring Phytoceramides with Lipowheat 30 Vege Caps
- From Kati at Mar/02/2014 04:March PM
- Is there any known side effects with Phytoceramides with Lipowheat?
- There have been no reported side effects...nothing from our customers either. The only thing is to make sure you are not allergic to gluten or wheat, as these Phytoceremides are mades from wheat.
- Effective (Review by Violet)
Use Again Effectiveness Total Rating
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Likely