Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
APS Nutrition Mesomorph Pre-Workout Complex
(LIMIT 1 BOGO 50% DEAL PER ORDER)
Pre-Workout Complex with 1,3 Dimethylamylamine/Gerainium Oil!
APS Nutrition has brought back one of their most powerful and popular pre-workouts, but have strengthened it with 1,3 DMAA! This is the ingredient that was the reason Jack3d became the #1 pre-workout supplement in the world. It started gaining popularity in 2015, became a top seller in 2016, and this reigns as the top product in 2017. It has since been discontinued, but 1,3 DMAA is back in APS Mesomorph! Now this is only one of the key ingredients that make this pre-workout supplement the strongest on the market today.
With this complex, you will increase energy, burn fat and build muscle...all in one product!
Main Ingredients for Strength
This product is not only for pumps, extreme energy and focus, it's also an amazing product for building up lean muscle mass! So bodybuilding athletes are welcome to use it! Why? Because of the Creatine Nitrate and Beta Alanine ingredients inside of it. And with all of their products, APS Nutrition uses full clinical doses to get you the best results possible. Don't settle for less.
APS Nutrition went with Creatine Nitrate due to a recent ULCA study which showed Creatine Nitrate is 1000% more water soluable than creatine monohydrate or any of the other types of creatine on the market today. That is huge! This means you are going to get better absorption, which is going to lead to better results for you and your training.
This non-essential amino acid has been shown to increase athletic performance and your exercise capacity. This means you can take on more reps and more exercises. Beta Alanine is extra important for those doing high intensity workouts such as Crossfit and want to build more muscle. It helps delay fatigue and allows you to workout longer than ever before. And with this product you are getting a whopping full dose per serving...3.2 grams!
Benefits & Effects
- More Energy Than Ever Before
- No Crash and No Jitters
- Intense Pumps & Vascularity
- Build Lean Muscle
- Incredible Focus
Are There Any Side Effects?
The only negative side effects are jitters and potential crashing. This really depends on the person. With the jitters, this can be due to the high levels of caffeine and stimulants. If this happens to you, just lower the dose or take it with food. As far as crashing (tired), most people don't have any issues, but a small portion of people with crash a few hours after taking this product due to the 1,3 DMAA and high levels of caffeine.
How Does Mesomorph Compare to Other Pre-Workouts?
Unlike other pre-workout supplements on the market that just load their products with heavy doses of caffeine, this goes beyond just caffeine. With those products, expect a crash and jitters the entire time...not with Mesomorph.
This supplement uses cutting edge ingredients such as 1,3 DMAA, creatine nitrate, beta alanine and citrulline malate. All ingredients that have shown to increase energy, endurance and lean muscle mass. Why take a pre-workout that only gives you a boost of energy and a crash? Take a pre-workout that gives you clean intense energy and actually helps you build muscle at the same time!
- Creatine Nitrate
- 4000mg of Beta Alanine
- Citrulline Malate
Flavors (OMG It's Tastes Good!)
Not only should a pre-workout supplement work, it should taste amazing too.
- Rocket Pop Flavor
- Pineapple Flavor
- Pink Lemonade Flavor
- Tropical Punch Flavor
- Watermelon Flavor
- Grape Flavor
- Tutti Frutti Flavor
- Green Apple
- Snow Cone
Directions / Dosage
Recommended Dosage: APS recommends that you begin with 1/2 scoop to access your tolerance. Once tolerance is accessed then take 1 scoop 40min pre-workout. Take it with 8-10oz of cold water on an empty stomach. Men and women can take this product. On non workout days, you can take 1/2 scoop on an empty stomach for more pumps and energy.
When cycling, take for a maximum of 8 weeks before taking 4 weeks off. You also have the option of taking it a few days a week and taking a few days off per week. This will help you from becoming tolerant of the product.
APS Nutrition does not recommend stacking Mesomorph with any other stimulant-based pre-workout supplements or fat burners. It should only be stacked with non-stimulant products. You can take things such as protein along with this pre-workout.
Can Women Take This?
Yes, this pre-workout is non-hormonal, so both men and women can take it. It is recommended that women start out at 1/2 the dose to access their tolerance. If you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant, we recommend speaking with your doctor before taking this pre-workout supplement or any pre-workout.
This vs. Jack'd Up & Jack3d
This one is a better all around supplement than both Jack'd Up and Jack3d. This one has larger doses of all the stimulants and muscle building ingredients making it a superior product.
This vs. Craze
Craze was supposely reported to have illegal substances in it, so you cannot really compare the two.
Was this Product Banned? Discontinued?
The main ingredient in this product (1,3 DMAA) was almost banned, but this company won in court to legally sell it. So no, this product is not banned. This product was re-released in 2015 (this is the newest formula), which might be the reason people have thought it was dicontinued. Some also call it Version 2. Because this product is 'grey', you won't find it on Amazon, Bodybuilding.com, GNC or any other big chain retailers.
Does this Product Cause You To Crash?
Some people do crash on this due to the high amount of caffeine and 1,3 DMAA. This is why it is recommended to start at a lower dose to access your tolerance. At certain dosages, people that crash normally won't. This is a rare side effect, but does happen with some people.
How do You Sell it for so Cheap?
We have a very good relationship with APS Nutrition. This is why you will find it here cheaper than most other stores that have it for sale. This is especially true if you decide to purchase more than one bottle from My Supplement Store.
Who is APS Nutrition?
APS Nutrition is part of the Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals family of brands. This is why you are able to get 1,3 DMAA in this product.
What is the Best Flavor?
By far, our best selling flavor is Rocket Pop. The new Tutti Frutti flavor may take over the 2nd spot. From the reviews as well, these two flavors seem to be the most tasty.
Can this Help with Fat Loss?
Yes, using this is going to increase your overall energy in the gym, so you are going to work harder and burn more calories resulting in greater fat loss.
Will I Fail a Drug Test?
It really depends on what they are testing for. Everything in this product is legal in the USA. But depending on who is testing and what they are testing for, that you will need to to know before taking it.
Does This Product Have Creatine in it?
Yes, APS Nutrition added creatine into this making it one of the best all around muscle building supplements available.
Ingredients List / Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 25
Amount Per Serving
Synthenox-Carnosine/Nitric Oxide Complex 6500 mg
Beta Alanine, l-citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate.
Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix 4500 mg
Di-Creatine malate, L-taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-o-phosphate, Agmatine sulfate.
Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix 1870 mg
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine anhydrous, 3, 7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, Naringin Geranaburn (Gerainium Oil / 1,3 DMAA).
Ingredients: Malic acid, Natural and Artificial Watermelon Flavors, Acesulfame-K, beet juice powder, Silicon dioxide.
Warnings & Side Effects
Consult with your healthcare physician before taking. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if you are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant.
17 Item(s)per page
- From Justin at 1/27/2016 1:46 PM
- How much caffeine is in this pre-workout?
- It is part of a proprietary blend so we do not know exactly how much caffeine there is but estimated there is about 300mg per serving. While APS Nutrition does not state it specifically, through the grapevine it's shown to have 300mg of caffeine.
- From Jeff M at 1/27/2016 1:49 PM
- Does this version have thiamizine?
- That was an older formula that has been since discontinued. This new formula uses DMAA.
- From Vinny at 9/24/2016 5:02 PM
- Is it calorie free?
- Yes, the pre-workout mesomoprh is calorie free.
- From Evan at 9/28/2016 7:19 AM
- I thought this was banned?
- No, this pre workout was never banned. Many people think so because it has 1,3 DMAA inside of it. This ingredient is no longer banned though, so this product is perfectly legal in the USA. As for other countries, you would need to check with customs to find out if it is legal or illegal in your country.
- From Jeff at 9/28/2016 7:21 AM
- This vs Jack3d? Which one is better?
- They will be very close to the same formula. The big difference is that this product has a higher dose of DMAA and also has a higher dose of the pump ingredients. Overall a much better product than Jack3d.
- From Andrew K at 9/28/2016 7:21 AM
- Will you crash on this?
- It really depends on the person and how stimulant-sensitive you are. Some customers do crash, while a majority of them do not.
- From Will90 at 9/28/2016 7:26 AM
- Why can't I find this product at GNC, Amazon, Walmart or Vitamin Shoppe?
- It is because this product has 1,3 DMAA inside of it.
- From Jamie at 9/28/2016 7:36 AM
- Are there any side effects to worry about when taking this pre?
- They are the same side effects as with any pre-workout supplement. As with any supplement, check with your physician prior to use. Do not use this product if you have any current or previous medical condition of any kind. Such conditions may include but are not limited to high or low blood pressure, stroke, arrhythmias or palpitations. Any heart, thyroid, or liver condition. Seizures, anxiety or depression, prostate enlargement or inflammation. Do not use if you are nursing or pregnant. Do not use if you are taking an MAOI. If any adverse symptoms occur discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT take for more than 8-10 weeks without an 8-10 week off period. Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner.
- From Isi at 9/28/2016 7:37 AM
- Why can't I find this product for cheap!
- This is the ultimate pre-workout complex with a ton of great ingredients. That is why it isn't cheap. Sorry!
- From Jim at 9/28/2016 7:38 AM
- Is this the new formula?
- There have been a few different formulas over the years. This formula, which some call version 2, has the 1,3 DMAA. There are other formulas on the market without 1,3 DMAA...but we have the one for sale that everyone wants. The high stimulant formula with the popular ingredient 1,3 DMAA!
- From W18 at 9/28/2016 7:40 AM
- Does this have creatine?
- Yes this product does have creatine nitrates in it.
- From Kenny at 9/28/2016 7:41 AM
- Will I fail a drug test?
- It really depends on what they are testing for. The main ingredient dmaa is illegal in some countries, but not in the USA. You should see what the governing body actually tests for and then you can see if it would cause you to fail a drug test.
- From FB1985 at 9/28/2016 7:42 AM
- Is Craze better than this?
- Craze was a whole other product. Driven Sports Craze was taken off the market because it was spiked with an illegal substance, so while this is probably the closest thing to it, it doesn't have that illegal ingredient in it that Craze had.
- From Glenn at 9/28/2016 7:46 AM
- How much caffeine is in this product?
- There is an estimated 300mg of caffeine per serving.
- From Guillaume at 2/15/2017 4:14 AM
- Do you ship in canada?
- Yes, we ship to Canada.
- From Gene at 2/24/2017 8:14 AM
- Is this product Gluten Free?
- Yes, it has a small amount in the maltodextrin that the flavors are spray dried onto during the flavor manufacturing process, its less than 1% of a serving.
- From T at 5/13/2017 9:30 PM
- Just heard 1,3 got banned again. Is this the time to stock up??
- Not banned yet. Hi Tech has appealed, so it's still very legal. Depends on what happens in the next couple months. But right now you can order as normal.
The energy and pump that come with it are extreme but still feels as if it is an excel in your natural ability, as opposed to being highly dosed with stimulants. Combine that energy with the focus it provides and the great flavors, and there is no reason you should be using any other product.
Energy focus and strength was good, but what stuck out was the endurance it gave me
Rocket Pop the best flavor
Flavor/Mixability – I’ve read a lot of good reviews on the Rocket Pop flavor but I’m just not digging it. I’ve been mixing it in 10 oz water. It mixes fine. Taste strength seems about right. I do get a nice Rocket Pop flavor, but I’m tasting a weird chemically flavor as well. Anyways, I don’t mind drinking it. It’s just not something I would call “good”.
Energy – WATCH OUT! Like I said, this stuff is strong. If you’re a regular PWO user, I would still at least start at ¾ serving. That’s about where I started out – plenty of energy here. One serving is a rounded scoop. And so far I have only done just below a level scoop. This stuff gets me bouncing off the walls. It hits pretty good within 10-15 minutes. I even get jittery some. Once I start my workout though, the jitters go away and it’s on! Crazy energy that doesn’t stop and will having you wanting to throw weights around. This will have you shortening your rest times without you even knowing it making recovery/endurance great. After my workout, I go back to having the jitters some. I felt highly stimulated for a full 4 hours after ingesting. And I felt more alert than usual for another 2 hours. I haven’t had a crash so far. I like having this much energy because after my workout, I go back to chasing around my 4 and 1 year olds. The latest in the day that I have taken this was 2:30 and was able to sleep fine that night. FYI, I like about 300mg caffeine in my PWO, can’t tolerate Yohimbe, and am due for a stim break next month.
Focus – Tons of focus here maybe just because there is so much energy. It definitely fueled my aggression in the weight room and gave me some good euphoria. This is one of those PWOs that will make you feel like the Hulk in the gym.
Performance – Even though you will feel like the Hulk, still go about your normal scheduled weight for exercises. I wouldn’t say it increases performance any more that another good PWO. Still great performance, it just nothing above and beyond what I’ve experienced.
Pumps – I’ve read some good reviews on this when it comes to pumps. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of pumps I got. My muscles felt really full. It’s note a top tier pump PWO but you can still expect good pumps.
So in conclusion, DMAA is the real deal when it comes to energy. I don’t think I need this much every workout nor would I want to take it every day. For me, the weekends are great to take this because I’m more active with my family. For all you stim junkies, this stuff is for you! And thanks to VaughnTrue for the hook-up!
Fast forward to today I've used it 6x and every time is like the first time. No jetters no crash crazy amount of focus with tons of energy. I swear this is the best Pre workout I have ever tried the flavor is good too but I don't care to much on that I care about the effectiveness of a product. I have been telling everyone I know about it and I've giving them a scoop to try for themselves. This will be my go-to pre for as long as they keep putting out good products like these.
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.