Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Blackstone Labs Fire & Ice Stack
This stack is the perfect stack for those looking to build muscle, strength and burn fat. This is the best selling andro stack from Blackstone Labs for since the release of Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce. This stack includes Chosen 1, which is a 1-DHEA product known for building muscle mass, lean muscle mass. And because it doesn't cause water retention or bad estrogen side effects, it's perfect for those lean and dry gains. This stack also includes Brutal 4ce, which is the choice for those looking to build muscle mass and increase weight overall. It first converts to androstenediol, then to androstenedione, and then to testosterone.
A big difference from other competitor products is that Blackstone Labs uses Liposomal technology with their DHEA andro products. This makes these andro supplements 99% bioavailable, which means more of the actual ingredient reaches the blood stream.
Benefits & Results
- Increases in lean body mass
- Increases in strength & power
- Quicker recovery times
- Burn more fat and calories
Directions & Dosage
According to Blackstone Labs, take the Fire & Ice stack for up to 8 weeks (this will require 2 bottles of each). Take 1 capsule twice per day of both Brutal 4ce and Chosen 1. Best to take 1 capsule in the morning with food and 1 capsule at night with food. Do not exceed more than 2 capsules of each per day.
Blackstone Labs recommends taking Gear Support during the entire length of your cycle.
Blackstone Labs recommends taking PCT V after your cycle of the Fire & Ice stack is completed. Take it for 30 days.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 60
1-DHEA Blend 65mg
1 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one
1 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Undercanoate,
1 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Caprylate
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
4-DHEA Blend 65mg
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Undercanoate,
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Caprylate
5 Item(s)per page
- From Asm at 7/1/2016 11:07 PM
- Would it hurt me to take both of these at ounce ?
- Nope...that is the Fire and Ice stack is made for. This stack will last you 4 weeks. Take the Chosen 1 and the Brutal 4ce at the same time each day for 4 weeks. Then make sure to take a PCT like Blackstone Labs PCT V.
- From roei at 9/2/2016 2:05 PM
- Will the chosen1 (1 andro) will prevent/limit the estrogen side effects of the brutal 4ce (4 andro) ?
- No, if you want to prevent any possible conversions to estrogen, we would recommend doing your PCT with Blackstone Labs Eradicate.
- From Jay at 9/20/2016 2:02 AM
- Will this make you fail a drug test if they are testing for steroids?
- No, these are not steroids or prohormones like in the past so they should not. Now you should see exactly what they are testing for, but the Blackstone Labs Fire and Ice stack is completely legal.
- From Matt at 12/2/2016 10:10 AM
- After completing a cycle of the Fire & Ice stack, is it necessary to go straight into the PCT, or would it be ok to go into a cycle of Ostalean after. Would it be better to start with an Osta cycle and then start the fire and ice? How would you cycle on and off with this stack?
- We would recommend going into PCT and then after PCT you can go into an Ostalean cycle.
- From John N at 1/22/2017 5:56 PM
- I have concerns re: gyno. Will this be a risk with this stack and if so, what should I take to minimize risk. I note that it is recommended to take Eradicate as PCT. Should I take something while on cycle with these?
- If you are concerned about gyno with this stack, we would highly recommend you have Eradicate on hand in case. Then you take Eradicate depending on two things. If you start feeling puffy nipples (this will have PCT), start taking Eradicate. For safety procautions, usually estrogen increases around week 3 of your PCT, so just start taking it then and take it for 4 weeks. Hope this helps!
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.