Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme w/ DMAA | 25 Servings
If you are looking for the strongest and most potent pre-workout in the sports nutrition industry, Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme is it. This is not a pre-workout supplement for beginners. Where others have failed, Dust Extreme has done it. This pre-workout supplement is only recommended for those that have a very high tolerance for caffeine, but known as stimu junkies. If that is you...then this product is for you!
Benefits & Results
- Razor Sharp Focus
- Shredded Vascularity & Muscle Pumps
- Explosive Power
- Increased Strength & Endruance
- Instant Energy Release
- Improved Athletic Performance
What to Expect from Dust Extreme?
While this is a pre-workout, and the energy is going to hit you like a train. This product also shines beyond others in many ways. With the advanced stimulants, you are not only going to get that energy rush, but the focus is going to be razor sharp. You will train like nothing you have experienced before. No other pre-workout will give you the mental focus and clarity that this product does. Along with that, the pumps and vascularity will astound you. You have never felt muscle pumps like you will with Dust Extreme. And forget about crashing. This product will give you the power and energy you need when you need it...during your workout, with no crash afterwards, like other pre-workouts on the market today.
Dust V2 vs Dust Extreme
This is a common question we will receive about this product. How is it different from Dust V2? Well there are a few differences, though the main difference is the added stimulants. Now that difference might not seem like a lot...but these ingredients will change the entire way this pre-workout hits you. Bottom line is if you are a beginner, go with Dust V2, if you are an advanced user, go with the Dust Extreme.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 (4g): This is where pumps are born. More endurance and more pumps!
- Beta Alanine (2.5g): This will help you bust out more reps and more sets. Great for endurance and strength.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1g): Extends the power of NO2. This means bigger pumps and for longer periods of time.
- L-Tyrosine (500mg): Improved feelings of well being, mood and focus.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg): More energy, stamina, endurance and focus.
- Higenamine (75mg): Powerful nootropic to increase focus.
- Huperzine A (300mcg): Another powerful nootropic for focus.
- DMAA (75mg): Focus, mood boosting and weight loss.
Directions & Dosage
Blackstone Labs recommend that you take 1 serving 30min before your workout. To first access your tolerance, begin with taking 1/2 scoop pre-workout. Do not take for longer than 8 weeks before taking off for 4 weeks and then beginning another cycle.
* DUE TO SOME INGREDIENTS, CLUMPING MAY OCCUR
The most popular stack is the Dust Extreme & Hype stack. This stack allows you to get even more pumps and vascularity throughout your workout. Add Hype to your stack here.
Why does this product work? The heavy doses of all the main ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 25
Amount Per Serving
Citrulline Malate 2:1 4g
Beta Alanine 2.5g
Agmatine Sulfate 1g
Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg
1,3 DMAA 75mg
Huperzine A (Huperzia Serrata)(Moss) 300mcg
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on shared equipment that also processes eggs, wheat, & soy (lecithin)..
8 Item(s)per page
- From Emmie at 6/30/2016 7:39 AM
- Can women take Dust Extreme?
- Yes...because there are no hormonal ingredients in this product, it is safe for women to take. Now, on the other hand, this product is very, very potent so we recommend that women begin with 1/4-1/2 scoop to access their tolerance before doing a full serving.
- From Trey at 7/18/2016 10:09 AM
- How much caffeine is in Dust Extreme?
- Per serving, this product contains 300mg of caffeine. It does have other stimulants as well such as 1,3 DMAA which make it much stronger than it looks. This is why we recommend that you start with 1/2 serving to access your tolerance.
- From Rall W at 7/18/2016 10:09 AM
- Can Angel Dust Extreme be bought in Australia or the UK?
- It all depends on the laws in Australia and the UK. This product does contain 1,3 DMAA which is illegal in many countries. It is your risk if it makes it through customs.
- From Adam at 7/18/2016 10:10 AM
- Will this show up on any type of drug test?
- While it shouldn't, it really depends on what type of drug test it is and what they are actually testing for. Most job related drug tests won't have an issue, but military or college sports drug tests make due to the caffeine and 1,3 DMAA.
- From Andrew Bewley at 7/18/2016 10:10 AM
- Can I stack this with Hype?
- Yes, Hype is the perfect non stimulant pre-workout supplement to stack this with. Both work well together and actually taste pretty good if you decide to mix them together. Otherwise take Dust Extreme 30min pre-workout and Hype 15min pre-workout for the best results.
- From Jason Evans at 3/15/2017 3:18 PM
- Does this formula have 1,3 DMAA?
- No, that formula was discontinued. No longer does this product have 1,3 DMAA. This new formula contains DMAE and DMHA, two powerful stimulant-nootropic ingredients.
- From Strength at 10/1/2017 12:51 AM
- What product should I stack with to gain maximum strength?
- Depending on your age, you could add Blackstone Labs Chosen 1 or Brutal 4ce to help increase testosterone. But if in your lower 20's, make sure to add creatine, beta alanine and TMG.
- From Dylan at 10/29/2017 10:48 PM
- is this the dmaa version
- Yes, this is the Dust Extreme with DMAA.
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.