Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Blackstone Labs Epi Cat w/ Epicatechins | 60 Caps
Stop Myostatin from Stopping Your Muscle Gains!
Don't like your genetics? Well Blackstone Labs says you can change it! How? With Epi Cat! This new supplement contains Epicatechins, which are shown to inhibit myostatin. What does this mean to you? It means you can gain more muscle mass than your genetics intend you to! Myostatin inhibits muscle mass and growth. It actually prevents you from getting to huge! Epicatechins in Epi Cat help reduce myostatin in the body which means you can gain more lean muscle mass than ever before!
What is Epicatechins?
Epicatechin has been scientifically found to interfere with our muscles release of myostatin, by releasing another molecule called follistatin. By taking Epicatechins, your body should be able to produce more muscle than ever before.
Try it for 90 days and notice how easy it was to reach your untapped potential!
Benefits & Results from Epi Cat
- Increases in Lean Muscle Mass
- More Muscle Hardness, Vascularity & Pumps
- More Endurance
- Increases in Strength & Power Output
- Can this be taken by men and women? Yes, Epi Cat can be taken by men and women.
- How Long can I take Epi Cat? You can take it for up to 90 day cycles.
- Do I Need a PCT? No, you do not need a PCT with this product.
- Is this Liver Toxic? No, Epi Cat is non-toxic to the body.
- Can I Stack it with other Blackstone Labs supplements? Yes, this product can be stacked with any other Blackstone Labs supplement.
Links to Studies and Research
Directions / How to Cycle
Take 1 Epi Cat capsule two times per day with food. Never take more than 2 capsules per day. Take for up to 12 weeks before taking a break. No cycle support or PCT is required. For men or women.
Want More Information About Epicatechins?
We created a Epicatechins Guide to answer more questions about this new and exciting supplement. There is also a video review.
Ingredients / Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|BSL Epi Cat Proprietary Blend||1g|
|Green Tea (Leaf) Extract||*|
|**(DV)Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica
6 Item(s)per page
- From Mike at 1/6/2016 9:05 PM
- This product contains green tea extract...does it contain caffeine? I'm already using Mesomorph pre-workout and I don't want to over do the caffeine. Thanks!
- Due to the fact that Epi Cat has this additional caffeine, Blackstone Labs wouldn't recommend taking it at the exact same time as the Mesomorph.
- From EL Monster at 4/16/2016 1:50 PM
- Can this casue gyno? Do i need cycle support? Pct? O test booster?
- No, this is a non-hormonal muscle builder. Epi Cat doesn't require cycle support or a PCT supplement. It will also not cause gyno or any estrogen related issues.
- From Jack at 4/18/2016 6:17 PM
- Does Epicat by Blackstone stunt your growth or effect your test levels because im only 16 and i don't want to mess with that
- Epi Cat doesn't affect your hormones in anyway, and should be safe for a teenager to use, but right on the bottle it states “Not for use by individuals under the age of 18.”
- From Tom at 7/13/2016 6:58 AM
- Can I take this as part of my pct with eradicate, pct V, apex male, growth and anogein?
- Yes, Epi-Cat is non hormonal so it can be used as part of your PCT.
- From Alison at 3/5/2017 8:02 AM
- Should woman take 1 capsule a day? Or two?
- Because this product is non hormonal, women can also take two capsules per day with no issues.
- From Alison at 3/5/2017 8:02 AM
- Do you take on non training days?
- Yes, EPI Cat should be taken every day, even on days when you are not training.
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.