The amount of semen you produce is related to a combination of several factors. These factors include your testosterone levels which is the sex hormone that is responsible for your fertility and sex drive. Your sperm count which is the amount of sperm your body naturally produces. Sperm motility is when healthy sperm are measured by how well and how fast they can swim in your semen. Your erectile dysfunction which is the ability to get and keep an erection. Lastly, your libido which is the desire to have sex.
Ways To Increase Seminal Fluid
- Get Regular Exercise: Work out or do physical activities for at least 20-30 minutes a day. Exercise can improve the blood flow to the penis which can have major effects on you overall sexual health.
- Get Enough Sleep: Sleep at least 6-8 hours a night. Not getting enough sleep can decrease the quality of your semen. To help with the quality of your sleep, Goli Ashwagandha Gummies will provide you with a full nights rest.
- Eat A Balanced Diet: Not getting enough nutrients can affect your physical health; potentially leading to sexual dysfunction.
- Boost Your Vitamin & Mineral Intake: You Vitamin C & Vitamin D levels can effect your fertility and levels of testosterone. Take supplements like Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Vitamin C and Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Vitamin D. We also have a stack of both Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Vitamin C & Vitamin D!
- Reduce Your Alcohol Intake: Alcohol is known to lower testosterone levels which can affect the quality of your semen.
- Maintain A Healthy Weight: Being overweight or obese can lower your sex drive and may increase your risk of infertility.
- Stay Relaxed: Use relaxation techniques, like meditating, yoga, and breathing exercises to help keep your stress levels low. Reduced stress levels can help increase the quality of your semen. To help stay relaxed and manage your stress, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Ashwagandha will help you manage and reduce your stress. Another supplement that will help you relax and unwind is Goli Calm Bites which helps promote relaxation.
5 Ways To Increase Sperm Volume
- Get Plenty Of Sleep & Exercise: Two of the most important factors in staying healthy are sleep and exercise. Many studies have shown that weight loss and exercise can lead to an increased sperm count. Other studies have shown that men who are overweight and live sedentary lifestyles tend to have lower sperm counts. Get plenty of sleep and rest while having an active lifestyle is very important.
- Quit Smoking: There have been studies where it shows that men who smoked moderate to heavy amounts of tobacco had lower sperm counts than men who haven't smoked at all.
- Avoid Alcohol & Drug Use: Healthy lifestyles tend to have healthier sperm. Alcohol and drugs can negatively effects per counts and semen volume. There have been a number of studies that shows using drugs like alcohol, marajuana, and cocaine have led to a decrease in sperm production.
- Eat Foods That Increase Sperm Count: There are a various amount of foods that are known to support male health and increase sperm count and sperm volume. Foods like fruits which are rich in Vitamin C, dark leafy vegetables, walnuts, eggs, bananas, and dark chocolate.
- Supplementation: There are vitamins, minerals, herbs, adaptogens which have shown to support an increase in sperm volume. Vitamin D is commonly used in testosterone boosting supplements. vitamin D is known to support male fertility. CoQ-10 is an antioxidant that improves many bodily functions in men including sperm count and sperm volume. CoQ-10 is naturally found in seminal fluid and a higher concentration of CoQ-10 is correlated to greater sperm volume and greater sperm mobility.
If you are looking for ways to increase sperm volume and male fertility, there are a variety of simples lifestyle and behavioral changes you can make as well as adding supplements to your routine.
John has years worth of experience working in the nutrition and supplement industry and has been working out and weight training since his teens. His other areas of expertise are SEO and Digital Marketing and when he's not in front of a screen John enjoys exploring the outdoors hiking and paddleboarding.