May 13, 2019 2 min read 0 Comments
So you bought too many bananas to make your protein shakes and they're starting to go bad. Why not repurpose them and make some protein banana bread. Typical banana bread is loaded with sugar, carbs, and calories but we have a recipe we're going to be sharing with you today which not only is healthier, it's also incredibly tasty and a fun way to get your daily protein. In this recipe we're going to be using Allmax Isoflex Banana flavored protein powder.
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
3. In another large bowl mix mashed banana and remaining ingredients. Add dry ingredients and stir in while adding. Don't over mix.
4. Lightly coat bread pan or muffin trays with coconut oil or cooking spray.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Poke with knife or toothpick to check when done.
6. Let cool and slice into pieces of banana bread, or if you baked them in muffin trays for easier portability on the way to the gym remove from trays.
This recipe is not only incredibly tasty and healthy, it's a great way not to let those extra bananas go to waste and it's a fun way to get your protein while having a snack on the way to or from the gym. If you'd like to pickup a tub of Allmax Isoflex Banana protein to try this recipe out yourself, click the button below to order...