As much as we love summertime, that summer heat can really get to you when exercising outdoors be it running, playing basketball, or doing body weight resistance training outdoors. Yesterday we saw a really clever idea posted by @TeamAllmax on Instagram, BCAA popsicles which look not only refreshing, but a tasty way to hydrate and fuel your muscles during or after a tough workout.
BCAA Popsicle Recipe
- 1 Scoop AminoCore (Fruit Purnch or your Preferred Flavor)
- 1 Cup Water
- Cup of Mixed or Chopped Berries or Fruit
- Add water and a single scoop of AminoCore to a shaker cup and shake well.
- Pour AminoCore and water into a popsicle mold ice tray.
- Add chopped fruit or berries to mold.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours
- Take out and enjoy!!!