Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Innovative Labs Wicked w/ DMAA
The DMAA Powder Pre-Workout Powerhouse!
Innovative Labs is here with their first pre-workout insanity supplements powered by 70mg of DMAA and more! This pre-workout monster was formulated to maximize your workouts. With cutting edge ingredients at clinical studied doses, Wicked promises immediate mind blowing pumps, insane vascularity and more energy, more focus and more recovery than anything you have experienced in the past. And not only will it provide everything you need during your workout, it can also help you develop new muscle mass growth and increase strength. Innovative Labs has put together the perfect pre-workout supplement to ensure you get the best results during each and every workout.
Benefits & Results
After just one dose of Innovative Labs Wicked, you can expect the following results:
- Intense Energy
- Extreme Focus
- Skin Splitting Pumps & Vascularity
- Improved Mood
- Better Recovery Time
- Increase Lean Muscle Mass & Strength
Why Does Wicked Work So Well: Insanity Fuel
It's the ingredients. Powerful cutting edge ingredients.
- 70mg 1,3 Dimethylamylamine: One of the strongest stimulants available. Focus, energy and mood boosting.
- 300mg of Caffeine
- Beta Alanine
- Creatine nitrate
- Other huge doses of stimulants
- And much, much more...
Directions / Dosage
Innovative Labs has directions for taking this product on workout days and rest days. On workout days, start with 1 scoop pre-workout to access your tolerance. Than increase to 2 scoops pre-workout. On rest day, take 1 scoop each morning to help maintain your increase NO2 levels. Should be taken on an empty stomach. Can be taken by both men and women.
Ingredients / Label
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (11g)
Servings per Container: 30
Vitamin C 250mg 416%
Niacin (as Inositol Nicotinate) 400mg 2,000%
Vitamin B6 20mg 1,000%
Inositol (as Inositol Nicotinate) 100mg *
N.O. Amplification Blend Matrix 5,000mg *
Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline Silicate, Red Wine Extract (standardized to 30% Glycerol)
Anabolic Cell Volumizer 4,010mg *
Creatine Nitrate, 2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid Silicate, Agmatine Silicate, (N-(aminoiminomethyl)-beta-alanine), D-Ribose, Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Neurogenic Energizers 390mg *
Caffeine Anhydrous, Methylhexamine HCl, Histidine, Rauwolfia serpentina extract
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural and Artifiical Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.
Warnings & Side Effects
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3 Item(s)per page
- From Kev at 4/18/2016 10:56 AM
- How much DMAA is inside Wicked?
- Each serving of Wicked Insanity Fuel Pre Workout has 70mg of DMAA.
- From Charles at 4/28/2016 8:23 AM
- What is the caffeine content in Wicked?
- Per serving, Wicked has 300mg of caffeine. This is a large amount of caffeine per serving, so we suggest accessing your tolerance by starting with 1/2 serving or 150mg of caffeine.
- From adam hamilton at 6/10/2017 2:55 PM
- i got a thing of wicked pre workout intense fuel. on line it say it has 70mg dmaa per serving but it doesnt say on the contaner lab anything about dmaa so is it in there or not.
- When looking at the label you will see Methylhexamine HCl. That is another name for DMAA.
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.