New Product: Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Testosterone 21
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Testosterone 21
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Testosterone 21 is a supplement that contains Fadogia and Longjack. Hi Tech Testosterone 21 will increase testosterone levels and production while improving your strength and physical performance. Hi-Tech Testosterone 21 will also enhance your stamina and libido. Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Testosterone 21 promotes muscle mass and strength while reducing cortisol.
- Fadogia Agrestris 20:1 Extract: Fadogia Agrestris can help increase levels of testosterone in blood within five days of taking an oral supplement. This ingredient may increase total and free testosterone levels well which will help recovery from exercise.
- Tongkat Ali: This ingredients has been shown to suppor tmale hormonal balance, including testosterone availability, libido, and performance.
- Ashwagandha Extract (As KSM-66): This is a premium version of Ashwagandha and may help to promote muscle mass, muscle strength, and reduce cortisol.
- Zinc: This ingredient is a common testosterone booster because it may increase in serum testosterone.
Can Women Take This Product?
- No, it is not recommended for women to take this product.
How Many Servings Are There?
- 30 Servings Per Bottle
Is There Tribulus Or Fenugreek?
- No, Testosterone doesn't have these ingredients, however you can stack these ingredients with this product.
†The content of this blog post is intended solely for reference and entertainment purposes. We do not offer medical advice or specific guidance regarding the products discussed. Our insights are based on a combination of anecdotal experiences, online studies/reviews, manufacturer details, and customer feedback. While we strive to present accurate and current information, we cannot assure its completeness or its alignment with the most recent product formulations or data. For any concerns or up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the manufacturer's website directly. The opinions and information provided here do not necessarily reflect the views of My Supplement Store; they represent the perspectives and information from the manufacturers and users. Furthermore, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.