1Up Nutrition Lean Toner
The Toning Supplement Formulated for Women
Lean Toner by 1Up Nutrition is a Lean Muscle Toner that is specifically designed for women. It was formulated to help enhance recovery times and eliminate soreness after hard workouts. This allows you to jump back in to another workout day after day. The ingredients within Lean Toner can also help with building lean muscle, repairing lean muscle mass and protecting lean muscle mass especially when on low caloric or protein diets. And this product doesn't stop there, it can also help with your hair, skin and nails!
- Shorten Recovery Times
- Eliminate Soreness
- Build, Repair & Protect Your Lean Muscle
- Improve the Look of Hair, Skin and Nails
Why Does It Work: Ingredients
- L-Glutamine: Assists in building lean muscle and protein synthesis. Also helps with recovery improving your immune system.
- L-Leucine: Assists with protein synthesis. Also helps with muscle growth, repair and recovery. Can also increase endurance.
- Biotin: Improves the entire metabolic process. Quickens digestion and absorption times.
- Fennel: Promotes anti-bloating.
Directions & Dosage
1Up Nutrition recommends taking Lean Toner right after training. Mix 1 scoop in 8 ounces or water or your favorite beverage.
Ingredients & Label
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 20
Amount Per Serving As Packaged
Biotin 300.0mcg (100.000% DV)
Chromium 120.0mcg (100.000% DV)
Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) (Seed) 300.0mg
Vitamin B6 4.0mg (200.000% DV)
Other Ingredients: Glycine, malic acid, citric acid, natural & artificial flavor, sodium chloride, Sucralose, acesulfame potassium and red 40.
Warnings & Side Effects
Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Do not combine with any other selenium supplement, persons living in areas with high soil selenium such as North or South Dakota should consult a physician before use. Do not consume more than 5 servings in one day. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are unaware of your current health status.