Guilt-Free Brownies - CarbRite Maltitol Free Brownie Mix 11.43oz
Just because you're on the keto or low-carb diet doesn't mean you need to torture yourself and deny all your cravings! Whip up a batch of these delicious (and maltitol-free!) fudge brownies with CarbRite Low-Carb Brownie Mix!
CarbRite Fudge Brownie Mix Benefits
- Only 3g of Net Carbs
- Great Source of Fiber
- Delicious Taste & Chocolate Chips to Smash Cravings
- Maltitol-Free Formula
How to Make CarbRite Fudge Brownie
You will need:
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Softened Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until belonged
- Add in melted butter until mixture is slightly thickened
- Stir in CarbRite Diet Brownie Mix until mixture is well-blended
- Pour into greased 8' square glass dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean*
- Cool before cutting. Store covered
*Adjust bake time according to your oven and texture preferences.
Makes 12 Brownies.
CarbRite Fudge Brownie Ingredients
CarbRite Fudge Brownie Warnings
Do not consume raw batter.
Allergen Warnings: Contains milk, soy, & wheat, Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
Westman EC, Tondt J, Maguire E, Yancy WS Jr. Implementing a low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet to manage type 2 diabetes mellitus. Expert Rev Endocrinol Metab. 2018 Sep;13(5):263-272. doi: 10.1080/17446651.2018.1523713. PMID: 30289048.