Compete 50 Servings | iFORCE
There are plenty of pre-workout and post-workout supplements to choose from, but what you take during the workout (intra-workout) plays an integral role in your performance. iFORCE Nutrition Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to a whole new level. Compete contains Citrulline Malate, BCAA's, Amino Acids, and Electrolyes. These ingredients supports improvements in physical and mental performance, helping you push your workouts to brand new heights.
Create the anabolic window you need for muscle growth, while burning stubborn body fat. You can expect to increase energy, focus, stamina, and mood. If you were looking for an edge in the gym, or on the playing field, you have found it with iFORCE Compete.
If you are looking for are smaller size, iFORCE 30 Servings is also available.
iFORCE Compete Benefits
- Reduces Fatigue
- Enhances Mood
- Increases Energy
- Burns fat
- Accelerates Recovery
iFORCE Compete Product Review
My Supplement Store has a product review tab for each product on the website. Add your iFORCE Compete product review after your purchase.
iFORCE Compete Stacks
Compete is an intra-workout supplement, so it can be stacked with other popular iFORCE products like Whey Protean, Dexaprine XR, and Athletic Multi.
Protean:Post-workout protein supplement that tastes delicious and works fast to help promote recovery and muscle growth.
Dexaprine XR:Fat burner that provides energy, focus, and appetite suppression for maximum weight loss.
Athletic Multi: Multivitamin full of vitamins, minerals, and other popular antixoidants that help support healthy immune function.
- Calories: 10
- Calories from fat: 0 g
- Total fat: 0 g
- Total carbohydrate: 1 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Vitamin C (as Ascrobic Acid): 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 250 mg
- Calcium: 12 mg
- Magnesium: 8 mg
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Potassium: 25 mg
- Athletic Enhancement Matrix (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumarate): 2 g
- Endurance Enhancement Matrix (Citrulline Malate): 500 mg
- Anti-Catabolic Matrix: (Whey Protein Hydrolysate comprised of: Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Essential Amino Acids (EAAs): L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Amino Acids: L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Asparagine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cystine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Tyrosine): 2.5 g
- Performance Enhancing Electrolyte Matrix: (Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Calcium Aspartate): 300 mg
- Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix (Rhodiola Rosea Extract (root), Vinpocetine): 100 mg
Fruit Punch Slam
- Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Red #40
- Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Yellow #5.
- Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Yellow #5, Red #40
Warnings & Side Effects
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medications, including but not limited to maoi inhibitors, antidepressants aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or shortness of breath.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut butter flavor