Allmax Nutrition Carbion 5 Lbs
Allmax Nutrition Carbion is an ion-charged super fuel comprised of high-molecular weight and ultra-low osmolality carbs to power through your most difficult workouts. Carbion provides a combination of absorption rates that deliver reliable and sustained energy. This supplement provides a range of carbohydrate complexity from extremely large, highly branched and complex carb to a simpler complex carb. Carbion facilitates efficient and sustained uptake while preventing bloating, cramping, and indigestion that can occur with simpler carb drinks containing glucose or other sugars. This formula has the effect of delivering caloric energy in a manner your body can manage with more easily while eliminating dramatic insulin spikes and sustaining energy delivery. This sustained energy provides a steady supply to working muscles, spares muscle glycogen depletion, fights off muscle catabolism, and fuels recovery.
Carbion+ Also Available in a 2.4lb Size.
- Spares muscle glycogen depletion
- Staves off muscle catabolism
- Fuels recovery
Pre-training: If you are taking it pre-training the main goal is to load up and fill your muscles full of glycogen for maximal performance. This should really only be done when you have depleted your glycogen. So, in the case where you are cycling your carbs by taking them only around training time and eliminating them outside of training, you would eat few or no carbs and focus on fats and proteins. Approximately 45 to 60 minutes before training, take 2 servings. You would also take an additional 2 servings following training.
During training: Carbion is most commonly taken during intense training. Mix prior to your workout or event and start consuming 2 servings 15 to 20 minutes into your session. You will initially begin your training by tapping into your existing glycogen stores and as Carbion absorbs and begins working your body will naturally shift to its most preferred and efficient fuel: glucose. This will effectively power your training, spare glycogen, blunt catabolism and power your recovery.
Post-training: Taking carbion immediately following your event or training is an excellent way to fuel recovery and replenish glycogen stores. This can be combined with Carbion taken during training if you have an exceptionally long training session or event. Your level of fatigue should be your guide.
Serving size: 1 scoop
Servings per container: 84
- Calories: 100 g
- Total carbohydrate: 25 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- 6 CARB COMPLEX
- CCD Clustered Cyclic Dextrin (Highly-Branched Structure): 6.5 g
- De-5 High Molecular Weight Dextrin Polysaccharide: 6.4 g
- Awm2300 Ultra-High Molecular Weight Waxy Maize: 6 g
- Rice Polysaccharide (Glycosidically-Bound Monamer): 3.2 g
- Fibersol-2 Digestion-Resistant Dextrin (Highly-Branched Structure): 1.6 g
- Potato Polysaccharide (Glycosidically-Bound Monamer): .9 g
- ADVANCED CARB UTILIZATION COMPLEX
- Prickly Pear Extract: 108 mg
- Bitter Melon Extract: 56 mg
- D-Pinitol: 8 mg
- Vanadium (As Vanadyl Sulfate): 5 mg
- IONIC HYDRATION COMPLEX
- Sodium (As Sodium Citrate & Sodium Chloride): 85 mg
- Magnesium (As Magnesium Gluconate & Magnesium Citrate): 58 mg
- Potassium (As Potassium Citrate & Potassium Phosphate): 40 mg
- Calcium (As Calcium Citrate & Calcium 5 Hydrate): 30 mg
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Key Lime And Cherry Flavors, Natural Color [Spirulina Extract], and Sucralose.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Do not use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Do no use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age. Discontinue if you experience any adverse reactions.
Produced in a facility that handles milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, and shellfish products.