Supplement Warehouse Store
181 West Crossroads Parkway
Bolingbrook IL 60440
Kirkland Minoxidil 6 Month Supply
Kirkland Minoxidil is a topical solution that will help regrow hair on the top of the scalp. Kirkland Minoxidil has been clinically proven to help regrow your hair and it helps reactivate hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. This supplement will help maintain hair growth and acts as a hair regrowth treatment. This topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline, however it helps reactivate hair follicles to stimulate regrowth.
Kirkland Minoxidil Benefits
- Helps Maintain Hair Growth
- Hair Regrowth Treatment
- Topical Solution
- Reactivates Hair Follicles To Stimulate Regrowth
- Clinically Proven To Help Regrow Hair
How Do I Use Kirkland Minoxidil?
Prep Hands With Cold Water
- Rinse your fingers in cold water and dry them. (Foam will melt on contact with warm surfaces.
Open Child Resistant Cap
- Be sure to align arrow on the cap with the arrow on white ring. Tilt cap back and pull off
Dispense Vertically Onto A Cold Surface
- Hold the can straight upside down. If you hold the can at an angle, foam may not dispense properly. Press nozzle to dispense half a capful of foam onto cold surface.
Apply To Scalp, Not Hair
- Part your hair to expose hair loss area. Massage foam into scalp, not hair. Repeat until all hair loss areas have been covered.
Close Cap & Wash Hands
- Snap cap back into place. Be sure arrows do not line up, so cap remains child resistant. Wash hands and any surface thoroughly after use.
Kirkland Minoxidil Ingredients
Kirkland Minoxidil Side Effects & Warnings
For external use only. For use only by men. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use if you are a woman. Do not apply on other parts of the body. Avoid contact with the eyes. Using more will not improve results. May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast feeding. Keep out of reach of children.