MTS Nutrition Outright Bar
MTS Nutrition Outright Bars are tasty and high quality protein bars made with high quality Whey Protein Isolate and no artificial ingredients. These tasty snacks fit into any diet and provide healthy protein and carbs. If you're looking for a before or after workout snack grab a box of MTS Nutrition Outright Bars today!
MTS Nutrition Outright Bar Highlights
- 15 Grams of Protein Per Bar
- 26 Grams Real Carbs
- Delicious Flavors
- Gluten Free
MTS Nutrition Outright Bar Flavors
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
- White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chip Almond Butter
- Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter
- Butterscotch Peanut Butter
- Banana Walnut Peanut Butter
- S'mores Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
- Toffee Peanut Butter
- Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
- Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
- Banana Walnut Plant Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chip Plant Peanut Butter
- Crisp Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
- Mint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
- Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chip Sunflower Seed Butter
- Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- & More!!
MTS Nutrition Outright Bar Ingredients & Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Servings Per Container: 12 Servings
Total Fat 12g
Saturatd Fat 3.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 26g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin D 0mcg
Ingredients: Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Contains 2% of lress of molasses, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed and Soybean), Mono and Diglycerides Salt), Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Rolled Oats, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, DExtrose, Soy Lecithin (as emulsified Vanilla), Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors (Glycerin, Water, Alcohol, Natural Flavors, and Vanilla Bean Extractives) Contains Peanuts, Mlk, and Soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Eggs.
Allergy Advice: Contains Peanuts. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, milk, soy, and tree nuts.
Njike VY, Smith TM, Shuval O, et al. Snack Food, Satiety, and Weight. Adv Nutr. 2016;7(5):866–878. Published 2016 Sep 15. doi:10.3945/an.115.009340
Hoffman JR, Falvo MJ. Protein - Which is Best?. J Sports Sci Med. 2004;3(3):118–130. Published 2004 Sep 1.