Blackstone Labs Epi Cat w/ Epicatechins
Stop Myostatin from Stopping Your Muscle Gains!
Don't like your genetics? Well Blackstone Labs says you can change it! How? With Epi Cat! This new supplement contains Epicatechins, which are shown to inhibit myostatin. What does this mean to you? It means you can gain more muscle mass than your genetics intend you to! Myostatin inhibits muscle mass and growth. It actually prevents you from getting to huge! Epicatechins in Epi Cat help reduce myostatin in the body which means you can gain more lean muscle mass than ever before!
What is Epicatechins?
Epicatechin has been scientifically found to interfere with our muscles release of myostatin, by releasing another molecule called follistatin. By taking Epicatechins, your body should be able to produce more muscle than ever before.
Try it for 90 days and notice how easy it was to reach your untapped potential!
Benefits & Results from Epi Cat
- Increases in Lean Muscle Mass
- More Muscle Hardness, Vascularity & Pumps
- More Endurance
- Increases in Strength & Power Output
- Can this be taken by men and women? Yes, Epi Cat can be taken by men and women.
- How Long can I take Epi Cat? You can take it for up to 90 day cycles.
- Do I Need a PCT? No, you do not need a PCT with this product.
- Is this Liver Toxic? No, Epi Cat is non-toxic to the body.
- Can I Stack it with other Blackstone Labs supplements? Yes, this product can be stacked with any other Blackstone Labs supplement.
Directions / How to Cycle
Take 1 Epi Cat capsule two times per day with food. Never take more than 2 capsules per day. Take for up to 12 weeks before taking a break. No cycle support or PCT is required. For men or women.
Want More Information About Epicatechins?
We created a Epicatechins Guide to answer more questions about this new and exciting supplement. There is also a video review.
Ingredients / Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|BSL Epi Cat Proprietary Blend||1g|
|Green Tea (Leaf) Extract||*|
|**(DV)Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica