Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw D3 2000IU 120 Caps
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw D3 is the hottest nutrient under the sun. This key nutrient is critical for health and well-being and provides many benefits for your body. This vitamin helps provide healthy bones and joints, breast and prostate health, healthy colon and digestion, proper cell replication, memory and concentration, and immune system support. Vitamin D regulates the use of calcium in the body by increasing its absorption and utilization. It is found throughout the body in over 600 receptor sites which include the brain and heart. Vitamin D3 comes from the most natural sources which is the sun and the food we eat.
- Gluten free
- Contains no dairy, filler ingredients, artificial colors, or preservatives
- Live probiotics and enzymes
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- 22 raw and organically grown fruits and vegetables
- Helps provide healthy bones and joints
Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Best taken with a meal. Capsules may be opened and contents may be added to water or raw juice. Not intended for children.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 120
- Vitamin D: 2000 IU
- Raw Food, Probiotic & Enzyme Blend (High Omega-9 Chlorella, Saccharomyces boulardii, Protease, Phytase, beta-Glucanase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase): 285 mg
- Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend (Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower and stem), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussel Sprouts Juice (leaf), Organic Green Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower and stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower and stem)): 150 mg
Vegetable cellulose, brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy. May contain soy.